1. Get plenty of rest: stay balanced this season by prioritizing rest and relaxation. Even though Sept is much busier you need to make sure you are getting at least 8 hours of sleep each night. Don’t let sleep deprivation cause you to catch a big bug that’ll knock you down for the count.
2. Stock up on Vitamin D: this vitamin/hormone plays an important role in immune system regulation. If you are deficient, which many of us are, then you are leaving yourself vulnerable to viruses and bacteria that cause colds and flus. Vitamin D is also an important component of our Booster Shot here at the IV.
3. Cover up: with the quick change in weather our bodies are more likely to catch a bug. Cover up once the chill starts; especially the back of your neck. Welcome back a high collar sweater and cozy scarves.
4. Stay active: keep moving your body; even into the busy upcoming season. Exercise has the best bang for your buck when trying to create and support health. If you also love the activity that keeps your body moving then you will be reducing stress too. Stay fit and have fun!
5. Eat your rainbows: whole fruits and veggies, while being as colorful as the rainbow, will give your body biologically active compounds that the plants themselves use to fend off bacteria and viruses. Some of the best are mushrooms, garlic and onions. Bring on warming soups and stews.
When you just need a little extra boost to your immune system our Cold Buster IV is full of Vitamin C and other immune boosting nutrients that will bolster your body against any unwanted invasion!