We live in a very toxic world and so our bodies are exposed to numerous toxins every day. While a single exposure to toxic elements is rare, it is relatively easy for small amounts of toxic elements like aluminum, mercury and lead to accumulate in our body over time. These heavy metals accumulate in our fats, bones and even in our central nervous system where they have a serious negative affects on our health and may be a contributing factor to a variety of chronic illnesses.
Toxic elements are found in many common household products and may contribute to a variety of symptoms.
- Aluminum: Cooking utensils, antiperspirants, toothpaste, automotive exhaust, ceramics and baking powder.
- Signs of toxicity: Alzheimer’s, depression, impaired memory, and increased risk of heart disease.
- Arsenic: Decks, playgrounds, insecticides, shellfish and smog.
- Signs of toxicity: Headaches, muscle weakness & fatigue, restlessness, insomnia, drowsiness, dizziness, stomach aches, and pain.
- Lead: Drinking water, batteries, industrial pollution, paint, pottery, plumbing, and welding.
- Signs of toxicity: Attention deficit/problematic behavior, decreased coordination, fatigue, headaches, mood and personality problems
- Mercury: Dental fillings, electronics, fluorescent lights, fish (sushi), and vaccines.
- Signs of toxicity: Primarily affects the brain and nervous system, weakness, fatigue, numbness in fingers and toes, weight loss and stomach problems.
Dr. Kaleb Falk has a special focus in preventing, diagnosis and treating heavy metal toxicity. For more information contact the IV at 604-974-8999 or online at www.theiv.ca