What Is IV Therapy?
Intravenous therapy is the infusion of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids directly into the blood stream providing 100% absorption. The benefit of this treatment method is the delivery of therapeutic doses of the nutrients, immediately available for your body to use.
At The IV Wellness Boutique we have specifically formulated IV’s to optimize your well-being and address specific health concerns.
What Are Some Common Uses For IV Therapy?
- IV therapy is an incredibly beneficial therapy used to treat a variety of conditions and symptoms including:
- Boosting immunity, whether it’s a chronic condition or an acute cold or flu
- Improving sports recovery and athletic performance
- Migraine headaches and pain
- Digestive issues such as Crohn’s, Celiac, IBS, and Colitis (conditions that lead to poor absorption of nutrients)
- Stress and fatigue: The Burnout, Stress-B, and All In IV’s are formulated to support your adrenal glands and boost energy
- Weight loss: our Slim Jim/Jane IV will get your metabolism going!
- Dehydration and hangovers: yes we can help with even the roughest of hangovers!
Visit our website for our complete IV menu: www.theIV.ca
Is It Safe?
Yes! All of our IV’s are prepared and administered by licensed Naturopathic doctors to ensure patient safety. IV therapy has been used for over 50 years, and was first developed by Dr. John Myers (“the Myers Cocktail”).
Does It Hurt?
Our Naturopathic doctors are all board certified with years of experience in IV vitamin therapy. Most patients find the treatment quite comfortable and relaxing. Some patients experience mild aching during the treatment or minor pain sensation during the needle insertion. Heat packs can often alleviate discomfort.
Do I Need To Do Anything Before Coming In?
For best results, make sure you drink plenty of water and eat prior to coming in for your treatment.
Come in or call us today to try IV therapy! Tel: 604-974-8999
Dr. Lindsey Jesswein