As you walk through our clinic you can’t help but notice the 12 reclining chairs set up in our IV Vitamin Lounge. People are always asking me: What is it about IV Vitamin therapy that is so great? The answer is simple: It works!
Over the past 4 years since the IV Wellness Boutique opened and for the 8 years I had been practicing prior, I have watched the incredible effects of using IV Vitamin therapy to help patients reach their health goals.
What is IV Vitamin therapy?
IV therapy is a formulation of water-soluble vitamins, minerals and amino acids combined in unique doses that are formulated according to the health needs of individual patients.
What does IV Vitamin therapy treat?
There is no limit to what can be treated using IV Vitamin therapy from fatigue to anxiety, supporting weight loss to helping people sleep. Here is a list of the most common uses for IV therapy:
• Stress and Anxiety
• Sleep disturbance/insomnia
• Jet lag
• Hormone imbalance
• Weight loss
• Skin conditions
• Improved athletic performance
What happens during my visit?
Here at the IV the process is very simple:
1. You appointment always starts with a consultation with one of our IV doctors. This consultation is included in the cost of your IV treatment and is used, as a medical screen to help the doctor determine the best combinations of vitamins, minerals and amino acids for your individual health needs.
2. You are seated in one of our comfy IV chairs in the lounge or in one of our 2 private theatres while the doctor makes up your IV. All our IV’s are made at the time of each visit allowing the doctor to alter the formulation to best suite your health concerns
3. Once your IV is administered you sit for between 35 – 45 minutes. During this time you can watch a show on one of our TV’s, read a book, get some work done (although we do recommend you take this time for yourself) or just lay back, relax and enjoy the experience.
The entire process takes just under an hour and then you can get on with your day whether that means back to work, to the gym or just enjoy what ever the day brings.
Hope to see you soon!
Dr. Heidi Rootes
Owner, the IV