Trying to stick to a no-gluten, no dairy routine can get a bit tricky especially at breakfast time. Here is a quick and easy recipe that not only tastes great but also offers a good amount of protein to set you up for the day. It’s also a great post-workout snack. Enjoy ☺
- ¼ cup plus 3 tablespoons raw chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons good quality protein vanilla protein powder
- toasted coconut with cinnamon
Preparing your pudding:
- Place the chia seeds in a medium bowl.
- Blend banana, coconut milk, and protein powder together
- Pour blended mix into the medium bowl with the chia seeds, whisk together.
- Pour chia mix into individual sized containers, cover and refrigerate for a minimum 4 hours.
- Top with toasted coconut flakes and a sprinkle of cinnamon.